Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cold days uniform...


May not be glamourous.  May not be vintage.  BUT it is however WARM!  It has been freakin cold outside, but I realized I haven't even tried to post about what I wear.  well, it is comfy Meagan and her winter uniform.  Warm @ss leggings.  oh so Canadian oversized plaid shirt.  cropped "sleeve" (I say "sleeve" because it is more of a cape with a button that creates the illusion of a sleeve) sweater.  AND hooded scarf on the floor behind me.  WAY essential.


and also, a Daisy.




Sorta boring oufit really, but colours I really enjoy and oh so comfy.... comfy freezing weather chic.... even "apres ski" if you will.  barf.  anyway.  notice the night light to the right of me in this picture.  Though I use to be quite afraid of the dark, this is really more of a warning light for the step that is right that sits between the bedroom and the bathroom.  Pretty inconvenient.  especially in the middle of the night.


Ps I submitted a video to be considered for an audition for a vintage/antique reality show. I was super sick in the nose and throat so I don't think I did so well, but you never know! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment