Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Spirit/What's wrong with kids....

source: fullhousereviewed.wordpress.com
This one is a combined "What's wrong with kids..." and Christmas Spirit post:  I remember I was never really into full house.  My best friend use to make me watch anything Olsen Twins related when I was a child and I never understood the appeal.  With all the shows these days that have the same token bratty kids and the stories are more about the parents fighting, etc... I get it.  or at least it would be more....refreshing... or something.  ANYWAY,  despite never understanding the appeal of the olsen twins back then... a few years ago, I had been in chapters a few times and for some reason I felt the need to check out the olsen twins book "influence" I sat down in the aisle I found it in and flipped through it.  I loved it.  It was like a really great magazine in hardcover (though the dust cover or whatever it's called had to go immediately, but it had a great matte black textured cover underneath, yay).  I bought it.  The end.

Ashley Olsen's "page"

Mary-Kate Olsen's "page"
With interviews from great artists and designers etc and style photo's, it's perfect.  They also have done the proust questionnaire, which I love reading for some reason.  But not the facebook ones that you have to send to every person you know because they must care.... but that is a rant for another day.

picture from book with interview with Karl Lagerfeld

picture from book of some of their freakin shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment