Friday, April 1, 2011

Oops!


So, don't hate me!  this is my first time, so I couldn't get my pieces up last night.  why?  I forgot to measure the items.  Obviously really important since most of my stuff is kinda comfy loose and drapey so it can fit a variety of sizes depending on how you like your clothes to fit.  so stay tuned, I am going to get a much needed extra ice triple tall light soy americano (it's a mouthful and took me a year to be able to say it without closing my eyes while reciting it...!) and some breakfast and I will get cracking!

(note: so I started the posting on etsy process and it is going to take long for that part than I though.... so Monday evening is my new and final deadline!  even if I have to wake up at 4am I am doing it.  sorry for all the delays.  again, first time and a lot of trouble shooting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment