Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ragdoll Jubunny Photoshoot - Part Deux


I had a bunch of my friends who know of my insane collection of vintage stuffs come over and experience... really so they would believe I was finally doing it BUT mostly to hang out since we dont always get to!

Jubunny and Marci. and my recycled cardboard backdrop!

got to see marci and ju - tis been a while since the three of us have been in the same place at the same time.  not the most flattering picture, but I couldn't not show our love.
Polaroids... if only I could have an unlimited supply.... sigh.
Dusan! he was going to move to montreal but now he is staying YAY!  he is currently making a mini documentary.  I can't wait to see it!  Juliana is so awesome!! Oh ya, that jacket Dusan is wearing is a part of my vintage selling. I have a few things (especially jackets) that would work for both Ragdolls and Ragdudes.
katie...  seen here as my ragdoll style doll. She somehow managed to break a chair I have had for a while... all she was doing was sitting!  you can see it in the back ground.  
seconds after breaking the chair I HAD to get my polaroid of it.

yay, what a great night!  wish I had gotten more photo's for the shop though!  sooooooon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear!
    What a lovely blog you have here!! Great pictures and inspiration! Thanks for sharing, and keep it up hun.. Wanna be followers? Just let me know!

    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and of course! I already followed you here and on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete