Monday, April 11, 2011

it's all happening.

So I have finally posted one and soon two (once I figure out why my photo's are not right side up!) and then more items up on etsy!  sorry for the delay.  there will be at least 10 a week going up for the next few months.  I have so much clothing it makes no sense!!!  so stay tuned!  I will try to post previews before they are listed incase there is something you've been waiting for that you don't want to miss out on.

I actually end up liking the photo's that are a little blurry.  I like things to look real.  I have refused to photoshop so far.  We will see if that lasts.  I am still trying to decide whether or not I want heads in the shots or not.  I think without heads you can better picture yourself in the clothes.  I decided to under-style the outfits with as little accessories as possible for the same reason.

There are a few items I will delay on posting because I need to try them on one last time.... convince myself that I won't regret them leaving my closet for another.  But acting being a motivation will help.

Anyway, wish me luck!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment