Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just My Luck...!

I have been looking for a orange-withnored lipstick (and blush) for some time now with no success.  For years really.  I have tried MAC and NARS and a whole wack of other brands that I had no idea existed... there is way too much make up for no reason out there.  And some have orange... some look like they may not be reddish.... but on me - reddish.  I don't know if it is because I have olive undertones or what, but all looks red on me.  THEN on Sarah Lauren's blog her latest post was about receiving a package from one of her favourite make companies.  I took a look at the site and whammy....!  (whammy...?... ya, whammy!)


Lime Crime - My Beautiful Rocket


So YAY it exists and it specifically says "no red".  Awesome!  Not so "yay"...?  It currently isn't available. BUT for a "yay" reason.  (okay that is enough "yay"...sorry I'm excited)  They are reconfiguring it to be vegan (they already promise no animal testing or cruelty and some of the proceeds go to charity).  nice.  So, for that, I can wait.  but I really really dun wanna!   ; (

(actually try to wink and pout at the same time right now... look in the mirror or webcam device...not a pretty face.)


Still need to find a blush that is orange kissed and no redness insight!

No comments:

Post a Comment