Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthday Bowling: a new tradition.

So this post is about... a month too late, but here it is.  
Almost everyone in almost sized order.

For the third time on my birthday I invited everyone to go bowling with me. Considering there would be work friends and acquaintances and friends through my boyfriend it is a great birthday activity and I highly recommend it. It is the perfect place for people from any and all backgrounds and personalities to get along and have fun.  Making it even better was it being a buck a game night!







The Spirit of Dusan.


As you can tell from these pictures, I brought a "roll" of film for my Polaroid camera and took some great pictures. I always forget you cam adjust settings on it a little bit so some are blurry, but i like it.  There was suppose to be a seventies theme which for some reason made me believe there were going to be the rocknbowl lighting.... There was not. BUT there was a juke box that is hooked up to the Internet which allows you play almost any song you could think of. The volume wasn't quite loud enough, but it didn't matter.



I was a little obsessed with this outfit... so much so that I forgot to make sure her face was in the picture....





A few years ago a friend who had never ever bowled before came and being very slim, we would have assumed she wouldn't be the best bowler.... until her first three attempts produced strikes......!!!!  


bowler extraordinaire.

 When I was in high school I was obsessed with the idea of having a pair of bowling shoes to wear everyday.  wasn't until years later, after moving to Toronto, that I finally found a pair.  yay.


ya, I have my own bowling shoes.  what.

This was the 3rd time I did the birthday bowling thing.  I think it may be an every year deal from now on.  AND they are opening a bowling/adult arcade-y type place.... two blocks from where I live.  YAY!!
Happy Birthday to Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment