Sunday, December 12, 2010

In a Fashion Foxhole.

LV2010
"I remember ages ago I wanted to find a raccoon tail because I had lost one I had gotten at a monster truck rally my dad and and I had just missed when I was wee and little.  So then I became obsessed with foxtails, but never ended up getting one, but I am pretty happy since I see everyone and their cousin wearing them all over the area I live... and everywhere else I guess.  People who you wouldn't expect.  I would be embarrassed to wear one here now.  Not because I think they are silly, but because it is just soooo common.  sad.  In a mad world of internet and fashion blogs, it's hard to have an individual street style.  I really think some of it happens psychically somehow.  When I was obsessing over foxtails it was over a year before I saw anyone on the streets wearing one, let alone in a blog.    But I am sure we all were thinking it at the same time.  Like minded people i guess."


I left this comment on BleachBlack's blog post about a new dangly thing.  Half way through I wanted to delete it and just post on my blog about my childhood obsession with a raccoon tail.  BUT I still wanted to leave the comment.  So, I clearly did both.  I think by the time Kanye West has taken on a style it has done past its trend cycle and needs to take a break before coming back out of the closet.

Just check out this dollskill blog.  That is a lot of tail.

thecobrasnake

Sooooo.... yesterday after posting this, I was looking through some of my clothes... and I found something:


Making me a bit of a liar.  EXCEPT that I am coming out with it... so really... ya.   Sorry.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment